Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Post



Hi readers,

This is going to be my little corner of the Internet to talk about beading, jewelry making, art projects and anything else that strikes my fancy.

About Me: I have a day job and in my spare time I like to do creative things like making beaded jewelry and artwork. I am starting a shop on Etsy which is also called BEadArtistic. My big dream is to sell some of the things I make so hopefully I can spend more time doing the things I enjoy most.

Why am I so interested in beading? Well I have always been a crafty person and artistic talent runs strong in my family. As a kid, I spent many hours making macrame friendship bracelets, little beaded lizards and frogs, candles, paper beads, and probably a million other crazy craft projects. I'm relatively sure my mom still has a beaded lobster somewhere in her closet. My grandma who watched me after school claimed I never made a fuss as long as I had a crayon in my hand. Well I guess not much has changed since then! I still like to spend hours pleasantly immersed in some creative project.

Perhaps I can be a source of inspiration, ideas, knowledge, or entertainment for someone with similar interests.

My goal is to update about once per week on my current projects.

Thanks for looking at my blog.

-Edna



No comments:

Post a Comment