Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pink Seed Bead Netted Bracelet

I've put off posting a little longer than usual but I wanted to wait until I had a fully completed project to show.

I actually finished this last week but I only just took the pictures last night. My pictures still aren't the greatest. I am obviously not a professional photographer. I think I will wait until a sunny day and try to take pictures outside in natural lighting. I do have a cool light box for taking photographs but they are still turning out darker than I like. Probably because I only have dim lighting inside my house. Also I think the jewelry will photograph better if I get some pretty props for display. But for now this is the best I have.

I tried out a new bead weaving technique called netting stitch. It is a lacy looking stitch so I decided to use pale pink transparent beads in size 11/0. The result is very pretty and delicate. To finish it off I made my own beaded clasp with 2 matching pink crystal beads. It measures approximately 7 inches long.

I also have supplies to make a matching twin bracelet with purple iridescent beads instead of the pink.








1 comment:

  1. This is some of the appreciation has been updated, the fact that the great blog, the highest quality source you want to share.
    Click here to know more about Pink Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete